- Steven Leith, my husband and biggest supporter, who made this web site possible. If you like the design, check out http://www.word-ware.com or http://wordwarepress.com
- Lori Bailey Cunningham, founder of the Mandala Project: http://www.mandalaproject.org ; Also author of “Mandala: A Journey to the Center,” New York: DK Publishing Inc., 2002.
- Susanne Fincher’s great web resource on mandalas. She’s also written a number of books on mandalas herself. http://www.creatingmandalas.com
- Sarah Barrick, makes beautiful digital photograph mandalas and mandala jewelry, www.sarahbarrick.com
- Heather Cox does mandalas and free-form crochet; also a fun found object mandala project. http://heatherlcoxart.com/mandala-gallery/
- Sue O’Kieffe makes lovely mandalas using digital photography; also really cool doodle art! http://sacred-circle-mandalas.blogspot.com http://suedoodles.wordpress.com/
Fiber Arts & Mixed Media
- Mandy Greer is an amazing fiber artist I had the privilege of being a studio assistant for in 2010. http://mandygreer.wordpress.com/ http://matermatrixmother.wordpress.com/ http://aquickening.wordpress.com
- Dottie Moore makes beautiful art quilts: http://www.dottiemoore.com/bio.php
- Cindy Crandall Frazier wrote “Contemplative Crochet: A Hands-On Guide for Interlocking Faith & Craft”, Quality Paperback Edition, First Printing, 2008. http://cindycrandallfrazier.blogspot.com/
- Melody MacDuffee uses a crochet overlay technique in her work and has made mandala necklaces. She wrote “Crochet Overlay Jewelry,” Melody MacDuffee, Leisure Arts #4014,paperback, 2006. http://www.melodysarts.com
- “Fabric Art Workshop,” Susan Stein, Creative Publishing International, 2007. http://www.creativepub.com
- “Collaborative Art Journals and Shared Visions in Mixed Media” by L. K. Ludwig, Quarry Books, 2009. http://www.capolan.org (also have healing card decks) http://groups.Yahoo.com/group/TravelersHart/
- Project 8 Collaboration: 8 artists, 8 months, 8”x8” (20 x 20 cm) January 2008 Mandala, Leighanna Light http://project-eight.blogspot.com/
- Megan McGeowin, whose mentoring has moved me along my path: http://www.meganmcgeowin.com
- Natalie Ledwell, who got me started with her Seven Secrets to Happiness and her Mind Movies program. http://www.mindmovies.com/inspirationshow
- Jennifer Lee, certified coach and author of “Right Brain Business Plan” http://www.rightbrainbusinessplan.com http://www.artizencoaching.com
- Carole Cravath, certified teacher of Soma Pi, http://www.tiptopwebsite.com/websites/index2.php?username=carolecravath
- Consuela Newton, originator of Integrated Awareness Technique, Perceptive Awareness Technique, and Soma Pi: http://www.thedestinyoflight.com
- “Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Miracles and Belief,” by Gregg Braden, Hay House, paperback edition 2008
My fellow RBBPers who have encouraged and inspired me, kept me goal-focused, and accountable:
- Fay Shaw, Bitwise E-Textiles, http://www.etsy.com/shop/bitwiseetextiles
- Christine Bryant Cohen, CBC Editing, cbcediting.com
- Ho’omalamalama Brown, Manaia Design & Production, www.hoomalamalamabrown.com
- Kathy Jakielski, Shift, www.shiftmassage.com also www.whatdobacondo.com
- Kara McKeague, Pepper’s Personal Assistants, http://paseattle.com
- Deni Luna, Lipsology Diva, http://www.read-my-lipstick.com https://www.facebook.com/LipsologyDiva
- Ann Reno Rupley, Z’Artfully Tangled, http://zartfullytangled.blogspot.com
Your work is beautiful!
My intention was to re-stock my supply of your mandala cards to send out to friends. But, I haven’t been able to part with any of them. I keep the cards on my bookshelf beside my bed and frequently gaze at them before closing my eyes for the day.
Nancy, Seeing your beautiful mandalas inspires me each time. Congratulations on making them available to many, many more folks. The cards are wonderful, too, I am eager to share them.
My mandala from Nancy assisted me in my healing process while recovering from cancer. It’s a daily reminder that strength and beauty is found all around us, as well as within us.
Just got the card–wow! The photos on line don’t do it justice. Beautiful! Thanks.
Gorgeous designs! Well done, Nancy!
Your cards brighten my every work day.
VERY COOL designs — the “green tara” on Sue’s piano is quite the conversation piece for her clients, and always an eyecatcher when you walk in the room….not to mention the love and healing energy that went into the creation. I love the notecards!
Nancy’s work is AMAZING! I am so impressed at the quality of her work and the intricate details. Her recent series of the chakras is STUNNING! The colors are pure and enticing, the selection of fabrics is well-considered and precise. Her designs are completely unique and each is extremely well thought out, and embellishments are just perfect. Not too much frou-frou, everything is in balance and so clear and peaceful. Just looking at them makes me feel like I’ve just had a nice meditation sess…
These are truly beautiful cards, dread parting with them, but I know they will be cherished by those who receive them…